Here’s an interesting and unorthodox way to lose weight:
- Mon-Thu follow diet and exercise regime as normal
- Fri – go out for lunch with big boss over from America. Since this is likely to be a big deal count it as a freebie.
- Since it turns out not to be such a big deal and you somehow feel short-changed, extend the freebie to the evening. Eat and drink too much.
- Sat – you’re now hung-over so don’t bother with any exercise and comfort-eat even more once you get to the part of the day where you can actually face food.
- Sun – weigh yourself first thing to discover you’re 5 pounds up. No big surprise really. However – and this is really the key part of the whole plan – now you get sick with some flu-like virus which means you spend 80% of the day in bed and eat almost nothing.
- Sun/Mon – fail to sleep but do lose a good amount of water through sweat.
- Mon – wake up, weigh yourself to discover…
Lost so far: 32lbs
Average Weekly Loss: 2.7lbs
Weight: 272.2lbs (19st 6lbs)
However I was not kidding with the title – this is not how to lose weight. I’d much rather be writing about how I need to knuckle down and lose the pounds I put on due to a bad weekend and not (still) be feeling a bit rough right now.